Inscrit le: 06 Mai 2013
|Posté le: Mer 2 Avr 2014 - 22:08 Sujet du message: Patch du 02/04
|Patch d'environ 500 Mo.
|Major Issue Status - [url:6ba7b76bd4=https://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/index.php?threads/major-live-issues.179848/]https://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/index.php?threads/major-live-issues.179…[/url:6ba7b76bd4] |
- Area de-synchronization (players entering and existing areas causing areas) fix
- 64 bit client implemented
New Items added to Depot!
- If you’re running a 64 bit operating system, you’ll be running with the 64 bit client. If you’re running a 32 bit operating system, you’ll be running with the 32 bit client. This should cut down on memory related client crashes. (If you are running a 16 bit processor, please put your original Super Nintendo back in the closet and load up PlanetSide 2).
- New non-Player Studio Camos are available for purchase Right Meow.
- A plethora of Player Studio items have been added to the release schedule. Coming soon: Lots more helmets, decals, and many of the camos that you’ve been pining for all these years. (By pine we mean of course strongly desire, not suffer a physical or mental decline. You should never grow that attached to your camo).
- Defend missions will temporarily no longer use enemy population as a condition to trigger or end the Defend mission. This is to fix an issue causing Defend missions to not end properly and resulted bogus missions. This should reduce the number of missions available and result in more stable and predictable mission behavior.
- Mission update delay when crossing region borders has been adjusted to reduce frequently changing missions. (This experiment with hardcore mode which provided "simulated conflicting orders" has proven unpopular. Message received!).
- Aircraft are 30 seconds (up from 20)
- Ground vehicles are 18 seconds (up from 10)
- Infantry are 10 seconds (up from 8)
- VO will now be played when a point is captured or lost at the mission’s facility.
- Instant action drop pods will now be limited to areas around bases on Indar and Esamir. This change was already made on Amerish. (Your chance of skillfully tearing through a Liberator has not been reduced).
- Optimized the art for the Reaver. (It's art. Don't try and understand why it's better. Just appreciate it like any civilized person should!).
- Update to Reaver texture, empire colors, and camo patterns.
- Mouse clicks will close the death recap screen (You can now stop murdering your mouse button.)
- Fixed cases where reinforcement and instant action spawn points would not show up appropriately.
- Reaver fins should display empire color (small coverage) and camo.
- Adjusted the location on the model of the NS sniper rifle strap ring. (Don't ask where it was before).
- Fixed an issue where capture points could flip factions regardless of players being in the area. (To be very clear, we are not working on a Skynet type AI. It honestly no longer needs us.)
- Fixed an issue when ALT tabbing or mouse clicking out of the client, the mouse will still interact with the game
- Client crash fixed
"Fixed an issue where capture points could flip factions regardless of players being in the area." Donc c'était bien un bug, pas de super-fufu-cheater-de-la-mort-qui-tue-sa-race.